Responsive Web Designer in MN: (Mobile-Friendly Website)
To get your website design and online marketing projects done right you need to hire a full-service digital marketing firm like V8Web. Our professional web designers and internet marketers can help you establish a strong presence on the web and help your site to rank well on search engines. (This means in the top 10 of organic searches for keywords related your products and services.) We can also create and manage your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to help grow the awareness and popularity of your organization and brand.
Our responsive website design is built on a Content Management System (CMS) platform. We make sure your site is user-friendly for viewers on their devices (desktop, laptop, tablets, and smartphones) and easy for your administration team to update on your website’s backend. After your project is completed, we will also coach your team on how to manage your site’s backend and teach you how to make most of your website’s content changes. At V8Web, we empower our clients with control of their websites, and we’re a phone call away whenever they need us. If you don’t have time to make needed changes to your website, you can leave that task to our speedy web tech support team.
If you want a full-service provider with the experience needed to ensure that the look and usability of your website are as good or better than your competitors, you have come to the right place. Our team is full of results and relationship driven individuals, and we only charge for the positive results that we promise. This policy even applies to our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services. If you want to see how your web development and online marketing projects could look when done right, Contact Minnesota web design company today at (507) 581-9451.
Why We Use WordPress CMS
WordPress made its name with its unique blogging features, but is quickly gaining recognition as a full-featured Content Management System used by millions of non-blogging websites. We’ve compiled a list of the key factors in using WordPress for most of the websites that we build at V8Web:
- WordPress is an open source platform and has a large community of developers constantly building, testing and extending the platform – even if you run into problems, there is a massive online WordPress community ready with answers for your questions.
- WordPress has a very robust ecosystem of plugins that extend the core functionality – custom CMS applications generally do not support the same level of integration and improvement as WordPress does.
- WordPress is ideal for integration with social media networks – meaning that your website and social media platforms work hand in hand to bring you more customers and grow your online presence. V8Web offers an array of social media marketing services in conjunction with our website development services.
- WordPress allows you to add or update content and your website design very easily and quickly – meaning you don’t have to rely on a programmer for simple content changes. You can edit images, pages, and posts without having to know any code – you can also add multiple users and assign levels of access to delegate responsibility.
- WordPress’ open environment prevents you from getting locked into a proprietary system.
- WordPress has a wide range of high-quality themes and designs for you to choose from.
- Search engines love WordPress sites – the clean and simple code is easy to read and index and is extremely SEO friendly, allowing you to optimize for search keywords on all levels.
- Blogging capabilities are already built in and easy to integrate – a dynamic component to your website. Here at V8Web, we believe blog development is a crucial component to building your company’s online presence.